What is an LED light therapy treatment?
How does a micro-current facial work?
Microcurrent was originally used in the medical field to treat muscle paralysis like Bell’s Palsy.
Microcurrent is a low frequency energy which simulates the natural electrical impulses we have in our bodies. It works on all the muscle fibres and other connective tissue to tighten, brighten and stimulate collagen to give that younger look we want.
Does it hurt?
You may feel a slight tingling and possibly a rhythmic tapping sensation which is pleasant and quite soothing. Sometimes you may experience a flashing light affect when working around the eyes. However, many people experience little or no sensation at all and become very relaxed during the treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
You will see a difference after just one treatment.
For long lasting results a course of ten sessions is recommended taken twice weekly over 5 weeks. Then have a ‘Top Up’ session once every 4 – 6 weeks to keep your new, younger face looking at it’s best.
Who can have a micro-current facial treatment?
Both Men and Women can enjoy this treatment to improve the condition of their skin.
What can a micro-current facial do for me?
This treatment can improve all of the following:-
- Forehead lines smoothed
- Eyebrows raised
- Crows’ feet reduced
- Under eye-puffiness reduced
- Cheeks firmed and plumped
- Nose-to-mouth lines softened
- Lip lines reduced
- Jawline lifted
- Elasticity restored
- Deep lines and wrinkles specifically targeted
- Your skin will be softer, smoother, brighter and more refined.
- With just one treatment you will see a difference but for best results a course of ten is recommended. It is the ideal Face Treatment to have before a Special Occasion. Facial Lifting Microcurrent Therapy is a realistic alternative to a surgical face lift – it won’t produce such dramatic results but it will improve your appearance most effectively and there are advantages over surgery
- No recovery period, relaxing to have done, a fraction of the cost, even a surgical face lift only lasts around 5 years.